- Many businesses require short term staffing for managerial
tasks that require skills which are more complex than are offered
through traditional office overload type companies. These skills
are, however, not as complex as those supplied by consultants.
- Many businesses have sales which are awarded sporadically.
Interim staffing allows the owner to take on additional staff
during peak sales, without carrying extra people during the
- Some business owners need overall management skills, as well
as assistance with time management, and planning.
- Development and implementation of workshops promoting teamwork
and improved communication skills.
- Improved interdepartmental coordination and efficiency.
- Facilitate employee departmental meeting for successfully
planning and implementation of job-related improvements.
- Formulate and implement plans for improved cash flow management,
scheduled accounts receivable and payable, order desk efficiency,
time management and customer service.