Financial Services Experience:
- PM in Pensions IT for a leading provider. Directed several
project teams to success in meeting overall goals and budget
- Managed a large project (Book Value and Foreign Content Monitoring
for client statements) with multi-phased implementation that
required 922 person days of work. Achieved a high degree of
business area satisfaction.
- Coordinated 11 projects with 30 team members and a grand total
of 3920 person days of work. Closed a Self-Directed Unit with
successful transition staff and all accounts for an international
mutual fund dealership.
- Led the launch of a referral partnership and managed the transition
of a Financial Planning Group from salary to an independent
sales channel model. Both projects completed on time, within
budget and with agreed upon scope.
- Managed a project team of 9 members to successfully swing
over $1.3 million of computer hardware,buyouts and services,
for a water treatment plant in Northern Alberta.
- Led an international project team to successful startup of
a control system, including $2 million of hardware and on-site
services, at a PVC Plant in Saudi Arabia during and immediately
after thePersian Gulf Crisis.
- Facilitated transition of manufacturing from Ontario to Texas
as part of plant closure and operational downsizing.